Staying with it- that’s what is required. Stay with it to the end. You won’t be sorry. (Luke 21:19)
Preparing is for cleansing and aligning your soul preparing you spiritually, emotionally and mentally to bring the seed of purpose planted in you. Don’t take it lightly, God is preparing you but he is also preparing a place of purpose and abundance, beyond what you can think or imagine. No small thinking!
Focus Tips: (Characteristic 4: Commitment) Preparation requires commitment. Commitment to your purpose, goals, or values, your flesh wants comfort and pleasure, but your soul and spirit desire growth and significance. Today your focus on commitment. Commitment requires faith. You must not only have faith in God but faith in the person who God has made you to be. Complete the following action steps today:
- In light of “thinking bigger,” what would your life look like if you were to actually “win the true life of your soul?” Imagine it now.
- What are you going to commit to doing in order to save the real you?
- Identify one thing you should purge from your life that is causing you to lose the real you.
- Now identify one thing you could add that will help cultivate your truest self.
Food tips: Mid Morning Snack Options (Pack your bag with snacks)
- Fresh Fruit
- Dried Fruit & Nuts ( no peanuts)
Fitness tips: Do 25 Push-ups
Pushups require no equipment and can be varied in many ways to train different muscle groups. "Aesthetically, pushups develop the pectoralis muscles of the chest, which help to prevent breast sagging as women age."
Start with modified pushups, resting on your knees as opposed to on the toes. Keep your back straight, abdominals tensed, and hips and butt down. Your chest should completely touch the floor without allowing your midsection to drop onto the floor. Gradually increase the number of reps as you build strength until you can hoist yourself up on your toes in traditional pushup form.
Don’t forget to drink water daily!!!!